We are the UK’s leading independent cloud and automation consultancy, focused on the large enterprise market, banking and government sectors. A niche provider and the leaders in our field, we provide a great, fast moving, supportive culture, challenging and varied work and a team of very smart colleagues. Automation Logic offers competitive compensation packages including private medical, pension and more. Over achievers earn swift career progression and company stock options.
You will deliver hands-on, business-oriented strategic and technical consulting to our clients for cloud infrastructure and data center automation solutions.
Our Automation Engineers and Architects come from a Devops background and are technically adept in configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt); scripting (Python, Ruby); continuous development (Git, Jenkins); Linux environments and have experience of delivering cloud infrastructure and cloud automation.
- Ansible or Chef
- Sensu or Nagios monitoring tools
- ELK – ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, appdynamics, graphite or splunk
- OWASP ZAP, Nmap, openssl or open ssh security and compliance tools
Technical experience and problem solving ability
- Have extensive practical experience designing, implementing and delivery the technology required for cloud infrastructures and data center automation solutions
- Configuration management practices in Linux-based environments
- Demonstrable experience in cloud-automation
- Scripting ability in Python and Ruby
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems
Leadership and commercial ability (Solution Architects only)
- Have experience leading engineering teams within large enterprises.
- Have experience of stakeholder management within complex organisations.
Highly qualified and willing to travel
- Are willing to work in multiple locations and prepared to travel.
- Ideally have a University degree in Computer Science, Physics or other discipline honing a systematic and logical approach to solving problems.
- Devops Engineer: Iro £60,000 – £70,000 + benefits
- Devops Solution Architect: Iro £70,000 – £90,000 + benefits
If you think you have what it takes, then do please get in touch!