- The Talent Acquisition Partner will be the in-house recruitment specialist with accountability for ensuring hiring targets are met, on time and within budget, delivering high quality talent.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end hiring of Automation Logic’s talent, from developing and refining job descriptions, recruitment campaign planning and execution, posting vacancies, arranging interviews, supporting and training hiring managers, issuing tests, negotiating packages, extending offers and pre-/on-boarding hires.
- Other responsibilities include employer branding, training and supporting hiring managers, reporting, pre-boarding and on-boarding new starters.
Roles and responsibilities
- Automation Logic relies on having a fully staffed team and a bench of experienced DevOps engineers and STEM graduates to enable us to win and deliver automation and consulting services to our clients in the Banking, Central Government and Retail sectors.
- This role is to manage the recruitment of Automation Logic’s consulting engineers, graduates, management and operational staff and managing the agency preferred supplier list.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the hiring process is fit for purpose and delivers maximum quality and pipeline of talent on time and within budget.
Talent Acquisition Operations
- Use of appropriate resources for advertising and sourcing candidates including, LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, GitHub, Social Talent, Indeed, Jobserve etc. plus Boolean searching.
- Building a network use of our Applicant Tracking System (PeopleHR) to ensure a future pipeline of talent is built.
- Administering remote technical tests, administering and interpreting online personality profile assessments.
- University Relations, graduate hiring and attending graduate recruitment fairs.
- Planning and delivery of graduate assessment centres.
- Management of preferred supplier list to ensure only the top providers are utilised.
- Community Involvement, attending technical meetups and hackathons as a means of discovering new talent.
- This role is to act as employer brand ambassador and to represent Automation Logic to our target audiences.
- With support from the Marketing department identifying the best way to reach out to our target talent audiences and engage with them via community events, social media, hackathons.
Training and supporting hiring managers
- Working with the Chief of Staff, ensuring Automation Logic hiring managers are fully supported and trained in hiring practices to deliver a seamless candidate experience and consistent process.
- You will keep accurate and up to date records and produce monthly reports detailing vacancy pipeline, cost to hire, time to hire and offer insight and strategic proposals to ensure targets are met.
Pre-boarding and onboarding
- Working with the Chief of Staff ensuring a smooth onboarding experience for new hires including setting up on inhouse systems, checking employee documents are in order, first day planning and support.
- Time to hire
- Cost to hire
- Retention of your hires
Essential skills and experience
- Previous in-house recruitment management in a standalone role
- You will be experienced in hiring IT specialists, preferably in the cloud automation or DevOps spheres as well as other leadership and operational positions.
- Exceptional organisational and reporting ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication ability
- Solid knowledge of appropriate job boards and social channels
- Boolean searching
- The ability to build and maintain a network of contacts for building a future talent pipeline
- Experience with managing hiring processes via an ATS
- Employer branding
- Training and supporting hiring managers
Desirable skills and experience
- University Relations
- Engineering Community Relations
- Knowledge or experience of hiring globally including an understanding of UK Visas and Immigration regulations
- £40-45k + up to £5k bonus based on achievement of KPIs
- Annual flexible benefits allowance offering a choice of
- Private medical insurance
- Dental cover
- Gym membership
- Buying holiday
- Company pension
- Tax efficient salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working options
Interested? Please send your CV with cover note stating relevant experience, current package and notice period.