In our recent blog – ‘Strength in Diversity’, we shared our pride at Automation Logic’s inclusive and diverse culture. Our people embody our company values; Curiosity, Humility and Integrity and building a great place to work is top of AL’s agenda to support happy employees, motivated and inspired to deliver best-in-class solutions to our Clients.
We understand the power of listening to our employees and, to that end, we run an annual ‘Zeitgeist’ survey to capture and respond to the views of our Team, driving improvements and ensuring we continue to embrace our unique company culture as we grow and expand.
AL has experienced significant growth over the last year and in 2017 our business has already nearly doubled in size! Our aspiration is to continue our growth journey with a focus on;
- Being recognised as a fantastic place to work
- Sustained delivery excellence for our current and future clients
- Providing creative thought leadership across cloud, automation and DevOps that shapes our solutions.
This year’s Zeitgeist survey achieved a 100% response rate, indicating we have fully engaged employees keen to share their perspectives. This fantastic rate of response has enabled us to compare year on year results for greater insight into our performance.
The survey covered a variety of topics including; company, leadership, managers, personal growth, team/colleagues, well-being, pay, perks and benefits and specifically what makes AL a great place to work.
We have spent time analysing the results and have picked out some key insight which highlights areas of exceptional performance, examples of where the hardwork of our HR and Leadership Team has paid of by delivering year on year improvements and areas to work on going forward.
- In both 2016 & 2017 100% of Zeitgeist respondents were ‘inspired by Automation Logic’s Leaders’ and believe that ‘people treat each other with respect at Automation Logic’.
- Key words that stood out across survey results included; ‘freedom’, ‘approachable’, ‘happy’, autonomy’, and ‘dynamic’.
- In the last quarter AL have launched a new flexible benefits scheme, based on employee feedback, giving employees the chance to opt for benefits including; private health care, cycle to work, gym membership and much more. AL also have a pension scheme available for all team members to enrol.
- Over the coming days and beyond, AL plans to continue making improvements around effectively communicating organisational goals, rolling out leadership, technical and commercial training, managing workloads and providing greater clarity around career paths.
- One quote, of many fantastic contributions in the 2017 survey, summarises life at AL; “supportive, collaborative, open environment where everyone is made to feel valued. Strongly encouraged to learn, be curious and help each other. A special place to be in’.
AL believes the impact of high employee engagement and satisfaction directly relates to productivity and maintaining a high performing workforce. Investing in our people’s well-being and personal and professional development will remain a priority as our business continues to thrive. Our people will continue to be our greatest source of pride.
To discover more about Automation Logic, get in touch.
Contact us today – Info@AutomationLogic.com
Automation Logic’s purpose is to deliver an automated world where people are free to realise their creative potential. We deliver technology-enabled transformation, helping our customers adopt emerging business practices and IT. Our portfolio of services span consulting, implementation and operational management solutions for DevOps, Cloud and Automation.